Tuesday, November 15, 2005

continued

Wow that's pretty cool. The blog I mean.

Now where was I???? So I dragged out all my stash and boy do I have a lot. My husband (whom had never seen my hobby) commented he didn't realize I had so much stuff and I was so into it. So the first thing I thought I better do is get organized so I could buy more stuff!!! I made a list of all my leaflets in excel, then filed them according to subject. Then I was going to organize my magazine articles - three crates full - but couldn't figure out how I was going to do this. So i moved on to my floss. This was easier. A majority of the floss is DMC and I am just going to lump like colors together rather than have seperate brands. I bought one of those floss books that show all of the colors so I could match the best I could. So that is where I am right now - I have to do that in the daylight to get the best match possible. Daylight ends at 6pm around here, really sooner, so this will take some time.

I did get a cute sampler done for my daughter's teacher and I am working on a sweatshirt for her now. I want to get a snowman sweatshirt done for her as well. I will post pictures as soom as I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Add some pictures of your completed projects. I would love to see them.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to see pictures of your work!
Hugs, Stef (from ILCS)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home